Join the Mellina Animal Hospital Team!
At Mellina Animal Hospital, we are looking for new team members that are fun, hard working, and practice veterinary care with integrity and compassion. If you think you would make a good addition to our team, please fill out our job application form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mellina Animal Hospital is proud to serve Fort Worth and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service.
We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible.
Job is hourly pay, and experience determines the pay rate.
Due to COVID-19, we are currently not allowing clients into the facility. We do everything over the phone and in the parking lot.
- Must be computer literate and have good communication skills
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering phones and being able to assist and answer questions for clients on the phone as well as in-person
- Must be comfortable with people and able to handle a variety of personalities
- Responsible for checking clients in and asking medical questions as well as checking clients out and collecting payment for the services
- Must be able to recognize emergencies and urgencies with our client’s needs
- Will be responsible for balancing books at the end of the day
- Being friendly, professional, and mature is a must!
- Other duties as assigned and deemed appropriate for the position
We are a very busy small animal hospital looking for a full-time Veterinary Technician.
Only candidates with technician experience in a veterinary hospital will be considered.
The ideal candidate will have solid technical skills, high standards of nursing care, and excellent customer service. Most importantly, what we are looking for is someone who is positive, outgoing, personable, and truly enjoys working with the public.
This person must also be a team player, a great multi-tasker, and shine under pressure. The successful candidate should be:
- Detail-oriented; making sure all protocols and tasks are being accurately completed
- Well organized and a skilled multi-tasker and problem solver
- Have positive and confident people skills dealing with clients and staff
- Able to troubleshoot lab, anesthesia, and patient monitoring equipment issues with online support
- Strong desire to work as a team to maintain high client rapport and staff morale
We have a positive, happy team and work hard to create an environment where you enjoy coming to work every day! This position is full-time and includes benefits. Pay range is based on experience. If you fit these qualifications, we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume (or work experience) for consideration.
EXPERIENCED veterinary technicians only, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Ready to Apply?
Complete the form below, and a member of our team will reach out to you after reviewing your application and resume!